Wednesday 9 May 2012

Spring Clean

Not about beer!

I've just re-built my blogroll and blogs followed list because it was getting a bit silly, and much as I'd like to I can't read all the beer blogs out there. If you want me to put you on my blogroll (for what it's worth) give me a shout through the comments below - I'd like you to reciprocate though!

Similarly, if I've forgotten to re-add anyone's blog, please let me know and I'll do so - apologies in advance. This is particularly liable to happen if your blog is on Wordpress, the Google machine doesn't like it!

PS. I do try and keep on top of beer stories through this paper too!)

4 comments:

  1. I probably need to prune my list too, but I actually do read all of my blogroll (too much free time perhaps?)

    Anyhoo, do you think you'll get an evening pass to come to leeds next thurs eve?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously doubt it. It's the baby's birthday on the Friday so I suspect my parents will be down from Yorkshire that night ready for spoiling her rotten. (It seems to be what grandparents are for!)

      Delete
  2. Hi Gareth! You already follow my blog does that mean we are on your blog list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I'm happy to do a link swap if you like - the blogroll's in the right hand column. Let me know on here/Twitter and I'll sort it!

      Delete